The design-build process is intended to make you, the homeowner, an active participant. We don’t pretend to know better than you do about what you want.
We adhere to a very systematic checklist, so that no step is missed or given less attention than it deserves. This also enables you to see where we are in the construction process, and to know what to expect next.
• Project overview by priority
• Discuss scope of work/budget
• Review of design-build process
Project Design Meeting
• Discuss project overview and budget
• Review project priorities
• Measure property
• Establish design concept (sketch) with the client
• Preliminary Design Development
• Finalize design concept with the client
• Discuss preliminary cost estimates/allowances
• Provide product selection and designer services information
Preliminary Plan Development
• Develop plans with licensed engineer
• Review design/plans with the client
• Client approval of design/plans
• Review final budget agreement with the client
• Client to begin product selections
• Final Plan Completion
• Submit plans for City and County building permit(s)
• Permit issued
• Confirm start date with client
• Review job site preparation & clean-up plan
• Project Review
• Review progress with the client (ongoing)
• Production completes remaining “punch-list” items
• Final closeout meeting scheduled with client
We are state licensed and insured.
We are state licensed and insured General Contractors serving Florida’s residential and commercial industry since 1991. Coastal Improvement Corp. CGC#052924.
We provide an exceptional experience.
We’ve designed and built quality outdoor projects since 1991. When it comes to making a long-term investment in your home, don’t trust anyone less than a master craftsman.
We use our imagination.
Building Hardscapes is more than just “adding on.” It’s about creating timeless beauty and lasting value for your home. That’s the reason we first listen closely to your ideas and desires. Then, we transform your dreams into realty, building a structure that enhances your home’s architectural character.
We always put the customer first.
Our company is owner operated. That itself says a great deal about the level of customer service we provide. From the initial consultation to the final walk-through, personal attention to your project is always our primary focus.
We utilize the finest quality products.
Our criterion for both materials and construction is meticulous, guided by the highest standards in the industry.